You will require this information when you wish to edit a 'File' tile.
- Navigate to the profile that you would like to update the content of (ensure that you are logged in, and have the appropriate editing rights).
- Click the 'Edit content' button on the top right of your profile.
- Click the 'Edit' button that appears when you hover your mouse over the tile.
- You will see a pop with the following fields:
- 'Title' - Enter the title that you would like for the tile
- 'Description' - This field will show a description of the file that is uploaded to the tile - it is important to provide this information for accessibility reasons.
- 'Label' - This is for the title of the file that you are uploading.
- 'File' - Use this field to upload a file to the tile.
- 'I have permission to upload this file' - By checking this box, you are stating that you have permission to upload the file that you wish to.
- Click 'Save' to ensure that any updates you have made to the tile are saved.
Please note that to remove a file, you must delete the files tile, and then add a new one.