Receiving your login credentials and setting up your Kaizen account
It is the responsibility of the system administrator to create new Kaizen accounts.
- Once a new account is created you will receive an automated email to your chosen account with instructions to login
- Contained within this email will be your login credentials: username and password.
- Click the link in the email or point your browser to www.kaizenep.com and you will be presented with the login screen.
- Select your organisation from the list.
- Enter the credentials contained within the registration email into the Username and Password fields on this form and click Login.
- If you would like to change your password at any point please click the Forgot password? link at the bottom of the login screen to be taken through the relevant steps.
There are two methods of logging in to Kaizen: local account access and single sign on.
If your organisation is integrated with a single sign on platform then you will see this option just underneath the Kaizen logo. If not then please use the Username and Password fields shown for local account access.