You will require this information when you wish to edit a 'Research groups' tile.
- Navigate to the profile that you would like to update the content of (ensure that you are logged in, and have the appropriate editing rights).
- Click the 'Edit content' button on the top right of your profile.
- Click the 'Edit' button that appears when you hover your mouse over the tile .
- You will see a pop up with the following fields:
- 'Title' - Enter the title that you would like for the tile
- 'My research groups' - Using the multi select box, move the research groups that you would like to show from the left box to the right box. Do this by clicking on and highlighting a research group, and then use the arrows between the boxes to move the selected research groups, and use the arrows to the right of the box on the right to change the order of the research groups on the tile. ***Note*** if your profile is attributed to a research group, then your connection to this group will appear automatically, unless overwritten using the self select functionality.
- Click 'Save' to ensure that any updates you have made to the tile are saved.